Monday, January 17, 2011

Happy New Year & Lots of other Ramblings...

Okay so 2011!!! Wow!!  

Again it is here that time when we are say:

What are we doing here?  
.
.
.
What do we want out of life? 
.
.
.
Where are we going?  
.
.
.
How are we going to make our dreams happen? 
.
.
.

January is always a time of reflection, organizing, and endless thoughts of 

creating

changing
&
cleaning
 

It's a time to be 

BRAVE

DREAM

&
TRUST

that what is to be will be!
 
I hope this finds all of you kicking off the New Year with clear eyes, new perspective & being BRAVE in your hopes & dreams!!!
 
I have so many new things to share with you in the next few weeks so stay in touch... 
 

Wishing you a year inspired by Life+Love+Faith






4 comments:

  1. Yipeeee! I love this time of year! Happy Creating pretty lady!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i am right there with you with all that January seems to bring....all the stirrings that begin to happen.

    i am feeling the tugs and the pulls....just trying to find my footing and gain direction!

    time to be brave!!!!

    cheers to lots of magic in 2011!!

    ooxx
    kolleen

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for sharing, its pretty cool. This year I'm looking forward to take a break and enjoy nature as I go for vacation, well maybe after I find some Land in Texas. Anyway I really like your blog and i really appreciate the excellent quality content you are posting here.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy New Year Krista! Thanks for this inspiration today!! :)

    ReplyDelete

Leave me a comment
XOXO~ Krista