Thursday, November 18, 2010

Seriously??? Almost 2 Months Has Gone By...

Wow!!!  I seriously cannot believe I've almost let two whole months slip by with no posting!  I've missed it to be honest... I've missed putting myself out there and I've missed my sweet blogger friends popping in to say hello!



So much has gone on... luckily my neck is all back into place thanks to a miracle worker of a chiropractor!  Work has been busy and I've created so many new things I'm excited about.  Lots of doors are opening and I'm excited and scared all at the same time... just trying to trust that everything will be as it should be.

New things in my shop & at Artistree Co-Op

I had one of those moments today where everything seems to be going in the right direction, opportunities are happening, creativity is flowing, and I haven't completely lost my mind yet (yet) while the hubs is working out of town still... everything is going in the right direction....


BUT... and here's the big BUT.... I get nervous at those moments... I know it's not good, but I do. Putting yourself out there as an artist is scary anyway... but then when you begin to feel like it just might take off that is scary too.  The fear of failure... the fear of being overwhelmed... the fear of success... so tonight I am putting a STOP to it! 


I'm going to TRUST from this point forward that what will be will be... and everything will be alright... better than alright!  I've had these moments before like when you hear that your going to have a little person to take care of the rest of their lives... a journey that is thrilling and scary all at the same time... one filled with ups and downs, but in the end one that brings you pure bliss even through the growing and challenging times.

So... I'm going to walk through any open doors and greet new opportunities being BRAVE and enjoying each and every moment.


Here's hoping that all of you are not letting FEAR stop you from BLISS!

XOXO~
Krista

5 comments:

  1. It gets really fun when you realize that you don't really have any reason to be scared, and that the only thing holding you back from the vision you have in your head is YOU. I've recently realized that there is no right or wrong way to go about things. You do it YOUR WAY and if you do it with conviction, people will notice it, and react positively toward it. Be confident and put the pedal to the metal!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Krista!! Glad to see you back on the blog! I can soooo relate to this post! I recently sold my first painting and I wasn't even trying. I have not listed any of my art on etsy yet...only my photography. I just haven't felt confident enough. I posted a pic on facebook and someone told me they were interested in my painting.

    I was so shocked, nervous and excited at the same time. And then the fear gremlins started in! I wish I didn't feel scared when the good unexpected stuff that you want comes along.

    Thanks for this post!

    ReplyDelete
  3. hey lady, so glad to see you back, to hear you are feeling better and that exciting things are happening for you! xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hope you are still feeling better! I know what a bad neck feels like! Your art looks gorgeous tho! Simply wonderful! xo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Krista,
    I love your post, you are not alone you know....
    Is your neck feeling better ? Hope so... = ) Great music too....
    Peace and Love
    Nicole

    ReplyDelete

Leave me a comment
XOXO~ Krista